“Children are human beings to whom respect is due, superior to us by reason of their innocence and of the greater possibilities of their future.”
Dr. Maria Montessori
Admissions September 2020 – June 2021
The admissions process at Growing Circle Montessori introduces families to our beautiful indoor and outdoor learning environments, our dedicated teaching team, and the Montessori curriculum and philosophy.
Enrollment is open for new families in February for the upcoming school year. Admission is determined with consideration toward balancing the overall experience and age ranges of the class.
Schedule an appointment to visit
- Call 845-255-4224 or email: .
- The tour will provide an opportunity to answer questions and explain the enrollment process.
- This appointment is parents only, when possible.
Submit the application
- Include a non-refundable $75 fee
Schedule a visit for your child
- This visit lasts about 30 minutes.
Receive an Acceptance letter and Enrollment Agreement
- Return the Agreement with a $400 deposit to secure placement for your child.
- The deposit is applied to the annual tuition.
- Growing Circle Montessori admits students of any race, color, religion, national, and ethnic origin, to all its rights, privileges, programs, and activities. We do not and shall not discriminate on basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, gender identity and/or expression, in the administration of our educational policies, admission policies, and other programs administered by the school.