Join us as we explore nature and science through art, experiments, story, games, music, food, and movement. Each camp week will spotlight a different theme about our world. We provide morning snacks and all materials. Campers bring lunch, indoor shoes, bathing suits, towel, water shoes, sun hat and a change of clothes. Please refer to the registration form for the theme schedule.
Camp Hours: Monday thru Thursday
- Full Day – 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Half Day – 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Extended Day – 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
- $290/week – Students enrolled in school year
- $305/week – Students attending camp only
- $230/week – Students enrolled in school year
- $255/week – Students attending camp only
- $5/half hour – Invoiced at the end of each session/month
Flexible Play Days: Outdoor activities and free play for students enrolled in school year or camp.
Every Friday and
- August 3 – 7, 2020
- 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- $55/day or $10/hour
Please apply sunscreen and bug spray to your child in the morning if necessary. We will reapply per your instructions in the afternoon and after water play. For safety, all indoor and outdoor shoes must cover feet completely (no flip flops, crocs, sandals, or jellies with holes, etc.)
Camp fees will be invoiced upon receipt of Registration.
- Flexible Play Days: Green
- Camp Weeks: Orange
- Closed: Blue
- First Day of School: September 2