“Children are human beings to whom respect is due, superior to us by reason of their innocence and of the greater possibilities of their future.”
Dr. Maria Montessori
- Growing Circle Montessori’s school year is from September to June.
- We offer full and half day programs for children ages 2.9 to 5.
- Choose a 4 or 5 Day Schedule.
- Full Day: 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM
- Half Day: 9:00 AM -12:00 PM
We are currently accepting applications and enrolling. Space is limited, please contact us to schedule a tour by using our form, or call 845-255-4224.
The admissions process at Growing Circle Montessori (GCM) introduces parents to our Early Childhood Education program, the Montessori curriculum, and our wonderful community.
GCM admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin, or religion to all its rights, privileges, programs, and activities. In addition, GCM will not discriminate on basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin or religion in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, and other administered programs.
- Call or email to schedule an appointment to visit the classroom and meet with the director. This first visit is without your child.
- Submit the Application.
- Upon receipt of the Application, we will schedule a visit for your child. Parents may choose this to be a home visit.
- Upon acceptance of a child to enrollment, parents will receive a time-limited Enrollment Agreement. A $400 deposit must accompany the Enrollment Agreement t to secure a placement.
Growing Circle enrollment is determined with consideration toward balancing the overall experience and age ranges of children in the class with priority to students who are: returning, eligible to attend for 2 or more years, enrolling for 5 full days, or siblings of alumni.
- Children ages 3 to 6 are eligible for enrollment in the program.
- Children ages 2.9 to 3 may be considered based on readiness.
- All required forms must be submitted prior to attendance.
- Please refer to the Parent Handbook for more information.